Friday, March 21, 2008

Don't feel much different

So today is Good Friday and Jason has gone fishing (Surprise). It's a beautiful day here. I've been outside watering all the flowers & plants we're trying not to kill this year. When he gets back we're going to do some more bulbs, gladiolas. So the latest is...I went on Monday to take a pregnancy test at the doctor. I happened to have a lot of water and the test actually came back negative!! You can imagine my surprise after 2 positives. They decided to do a blood test to figure it out for real, but that takes a day to come back. Later on that night, I got another pg test and took it in the morning just to make sure it really was - and the line was even darker, so I was totally sure it would be positive. And it was. But my Doc said that I was "barely pregnant - like a few hours", I guess depending on the HCG levels or something similar. So she wants me to come in Monday before I go to Seattle and get them checked to make sure they are going up correctly. I've had a few mornings of feeling "icky", but that's about it. A couple of days of being more tired than normal...but that's it. It's so early right now and there's not much to really report yet. I'm still going to the gym & we are kayaking on Sunday. More later...