4 years ago
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Hot & Fat Summer is Here Already
All of a sudden it got very hot here, already. It's 90+ although the humidity isn't crazy yet. I'm going to Raleigh today & tomorrow for a cardio appt and for a work mtg...and I'm going ot have to get some maternity clothes. I'm just at the point where my jeans don't fit, and they'd be too hot anyway. We are making some plans this summer to go to a wedding in Asheville July 4th weekend, and then go to the Outer Banks for our 10 year anniversary at the end of July. This weekend I'll be 16 weeks and "they say" that it's about time that the baby can hear things and respond to sound and light. In two weeks we'll know the sex. Earlier in teh week I thought that the sickness had gone for good, but nope. Not yet...although it's much better than it was 2 weeks ago.