Thursday, August 14, 2008

100 Days Left!

As of tomorrow, there's 100 days left of this pregnancy ride I'm on. A few days ago I tried painting my toes and found it to be a challenge. I did the first coat and then asked J to finish...apparently I had painted a good bit of my skin too! Yesterday I bent down to get something and had to stand like a giraffe...ya know, they spread their legs out & bend forward. It's like all of a sudden I actually feel pregnant. I can't believe that I still have this crazy cough. It's starting to get better, but progress is extremely slow. Right now the worst thing is that I've coughed so hard that I've seriously bruised my ribs on the right side. So movement, laying down, breathing is all pretty hard. But luckily from a pregnancy standpoint, I feel really good so I guess it's better that this cough is now compared to the first trimester. J would have had to put me in a cage for his own safety if I had gotten sick then!!