Thursday, November 6, 2008

Someone flipped the switch...

Wow, I can't believe how much of a difference a few days makes. It's like all of a sudden every pregnancy symptom has reared its head. Like: swollen feet (no high BP), achy back, extremely tired, heartburn during the night, hard to move around, clothes don't fit, etc. I am very thankful that all this is going on the last 2 weeks rather than throughout. I've been pretty lucky since I've felt pretty good throughout. I had a big work committment Tue/Wed and was hoping to go to dance class this morning but I was completely wiped out and just couldn't go. I think that I'm done there. I love going but I just don't think I can anymore. :( But I think I've done damn good to be there through 37 weeks!

I had a checkup this afternoon and all is fine. Next week they'll do another internal exam and check for progress. I seriously don't think I'll be early. Jason is feeling the need to clean things so he just finished cleaning our cars very thoroughly. The nursery is pretty much done and will be ready when he gets here. I've got a handful of thank you notes left. If you don't get one before he gets here, you may not EVER get one, so I need to get them finished. And I STILL do not have my hospital bag packed yet. I've been so busy with various work & other committments that I really haven't had a chance to do it. So that's something else I need to do. Time is getting away from me.