4 years ago
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Is October ever gonna' end??
This month is complete chaos for both of us with work and personal stuff going on. Camp was this past weekend and was absolutely fantastic - no major issues, other than a camper who showed up with no paperwork & no notice ( who does that type of thing?? duh....) All activities went off perfectly smooth - we even had limo rides instead of hay rides to compliment our Hollywood theme. Pics to come soon, maybe. Now I'm sick, and totally not surprised given the demands this month...slept great last night thanks to some cough meds with codine in them. Tomorrow I'm on my way to Greensboro which is 4+ hrs away for a 3 day work thing. NOT happy about it at all even if I wasn't sick, but oh well. One of those things I suppose. Apparently it's important to acknowledge how great our funders are. Whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment