Thursday, February 4, 2010

Crazy few days....

The last week has been nuts-o. I seem to say that a lot lately but this time I really REALLY mean it. Between lots of family drama, health issues with my Gramma, and all 3 of us getting extremely sick over the weekend which of course creates a ripple effect of issues - we've been extremely stressed out and feeling crazy. However, it looks like the crazy cloud has lifted and life is getting close to normal now. Ethan's in daycare today, J's in Carteret Co for work, and I'm trying to catch up on 100 things I've dropped lately.

Ethan updates: he likes an everything bagel with cream cheese...who knew? I don't think I liked something like that til I was about 20. He's not a fan of spinach/ricotta tortellini. He is starting to say "book", but it's more like "ook". He's scared of both Cookie Monster AND Snuffleupugus. He loves unrolling and trying to eat toilet paper. He's running. He likes to pick up heavy things (relatively heavy for a baby) and bring them to us. He understands a LOT of what we tell him - like, Look at the Zebra! Where's the beach ball? Go give this to Dad. Let's go outside. Where's Tina?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

...about to get crazier?