All this food stuff is really getting on my nerves. Even though I don't eat much meat normally, right now it's completely disgusting to me. I haven't eaten any meat in probably 2 months. But, taco salads on the other hand are FANTASTIC. I had one for lunch 6 days in a row!! That seems totally normal right now. I had to be out of town mid week and we went to this local place specifically because I was hunting down a taco salad. Well, I ordered one thinking it was what I wanted. Turned out I was quite disappointed...it was an iceberg salad with cheese and ranch dressing in a super large taco shell. No beans, potatoes, sour cream, guac, etc......what the hell kind of taco salad is THAT????? I was NOT happy, but I was with work people & couldn't really show how pissed I was. I couldn't let all my crazy out at once. I'm looking forward to getting one today! :) (and it's only 9:30am)
Almost every night I have dreams about food; sometimes it's about huge, beautiful meals, and sometimes it's just about specific things that I don't really want in reality (like chocolate, which normally I love). Whether they are about food or not, my dreams are completely crazy. I've had 2 dreams about Janet Jackson...one dream where I had a very thick "tom selleck" mustache... one dream where I drove my kayak like a car down the highway in the rain going towards the beach an hour away...just really weird stuff that makes no good sense. It's like I have very strange adventures at night.
Yesterday was Jason's Bday - hence the picture. The video is of last weekend when J made me get out of the house!