After lots of angst and drama, the shed will finally be wired on Saturday! J found an electrician that will let him "help" and learn from him - he'll actually cut the price since his time will be less. He said it can be done in a day. So hopefully this weekend we'll have lights in there. Then we can get the walls up & put some cheap carpet down...then the fun starts. Of course I'll have to paint the inside a fun color. Then we'll move all my office equipment out there, pull up the old carpet from my office & get it replaced b/c it's really gross. After that we can repaint the new guest room (per Jason's request). THEN we can actually start setting up the kid's room. Lots of rearranging, but ultimately it'll be worth it to get more space in the house.
I'm still exercising every day, in some way. Occasionally I still need to take the nausea meds, but not that often. I'm noticing a lot of pain in my hips, especially the left one...I think it's mainly from sleeping on my left side. I miss sleeping on my stomach. Gotta go eat, Bob is hungry.
4 years ago