
Today Ethan is wearing a hand-me-down from our sitter!! He looks sooo cute in it. She gave us a bag full of stuff that's nearly brand new. Woo Hoo! It's about 70degrees here in the sun today. He's been a champ at eating & sleeping recently....still not a professional pooper but oh well. He seems to have a "thing" for monkeys - and he occl' watches Sesame Street. (Or maybe I should say I put him in front of SS in the swing and hope that he'll go to sleep and absorb all the knowledge.) So we figured we'd get a couple of puppets, and some flash cards with letters/numbers on it. There's a really cute toy store downtown and they have a pretty good selection of puppets (well, for NB anyway...) monsters, mostly various animals, and some SS characters.
I meant to post this a few days ago but I never did.
No comments:
Post a Comment