Saturday, April 25, 2009

LANCE ARMSTRONG AND I ARE TIGHT!!

OK, so i gotta document this before I forget. Lately I've been wondering what the dealio was with TWITTER. So I joined yesterday and picked a few people to "follow"...one of them being Lance Armstrong (ya know, the Tour de France guy). So a few hours after I logged in I checked it and apparantly Lance is a big "tweeter" and makes a lot of posts...a lot. Well I checked the three that he had just made: the first two were of video links that didn't work and then the next one was one that essentially said "Oh crap, I just sent my personal email out to 70thousand people!" I'm paraphrasing. That post was literally a few seconds old. So I took the bait & looked at a previous post and saw, sure enough, that he has given his personal email out to the universe. I thought to myself for a sec hmmmmmm and then thought what the hell...I'll drop him a quick note along with everyone else out there!! I asked him if they (the L.A. Foundation) had any Livestrong yellow Tshirts for a 6-month old who is already fascinated with bikes. Well literally a few minutes later I GOT A RESPONSE FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And no I am NOT joking around. I could NOT believe it! How cool! Lance sent ME an email! All this happened yesterday (Friday night).

So here's Saturday and I notice that Lance has posted numerous times again. I happened to notice that his latest post was a video link that he said worked. So I clicked on it and HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Listen to the beginning!

http://www.livestrong.com/lance-armstrong/video/5347-lance-armstrong-responds-his-twitter/5347/

So he didn't quite say my name right - but he SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow that is really awesome!! Your FAMOUS!!!!!!!