Sunday, June 28, 2009

Professional Photos & HOT weather

Hello internet world...I've been crazy busy with things in June, but I have NO travel on my calendar for July and hope we can keep it that way. Hopefully I'll be posting more stuff on the blog. We were hoping to go to the new pool down the street today, but it's a beautiful-hot-lazy-Sunday and why would they be open today???? That's just crazy. So now we are hoping to go to the beach soon, but Ethan hasn't pooped & he's pretty angry about it. All things depend on poop now. He just had 2 oz of prune juice so we'll see. Maybe later! If not, we'll just have to go after work this week. We were in Raleigh yesterday to do some professional photos at a park - it's really really hot in almost-July and I wasn't thinking clearly when I booked the session...but it was really hot and we were all exhausted after yesterday. But in a couple'a weeks we'll have the proofs & be able to make some choices about some really cute pics. Hopefully.

No comments: