I'm having some trust issues with my stove. I know that the directions on boxes are designed for the perfect outcome but I still can't really trust that if I put it on Xdegrees for Xminutes it will *really* come out un-burnt. However - in the meantime- here are some pics of UN-burnt food, the way it should be, even UNburnt on the bottoms!! ...so have people been cooking like this and I've just not been included? wow... I'll get over the amazement in a bit, but for now I feel like a ROCK STAR! (by the way, maybe the best choc chip oatmeal cookies I've ever made!)
And, her's some video of Ethan, rollin' around the house...notice how "clean" the house is, and also notice his "I want to be a marine biologist" shirt. Usually he goes a little faster than that, but he's obsessed with the camera & gets distracted.
2 comments:
omg I cant believe he is walking so well at only 9 months old. They are getting so big so quick. Ugh, where does the time go!
Oatmeal chocolate chip? My very most favorite!
Post a Comment