Thursday, September 3, 2009

Crazy Busy!

Sooooo tomorrow's the big day - flying with a 9mo old little guy named Ethan. We've got all the drugs ready for him AND me! I'm giving myself a pep talk today and I'll be totally ready for tomorrow. In the meantime we finally placed an order for the professional pics that were taken - we'll be getting 3 canvas gallery wraps that are more like artwork than pictures. Hopefully we'll have them by the end of the month. I started a blog for camp since we live in a if-it's-not-on-the-web-it-doesn't-exist world now. Been meaning to for a while. I have a full day of packing and taking the dogs halfway to Raleigh and meeting mom so she can babysit them since our neighbors will be out of town too.
You see I changed the background to the "triathlon" images...I think I'll sign Ethan up for one next year. Right after we get back, we're doing the MS Bike Ride - Jason is *supposed* to do 100 miles one day & 30 the next ...we'll see about that. I'm doing 30-30, a very easy ride for me. At that point I'll have FOUR weeks to get ready for that very scary triathlon that's knocking on my door. I'm actually excited about it, but also pretty much like "what the hell was I thinking?"...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Good luck! I am crazy today too pulling everything together. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! XOXO