Not Ethan, me. Our sitter's kid has...drum roll...CHICKEN POX!!! And yes, he's had the vaccine! So, WTF?? Why get the damn thing if you still get the Pox?? Whatever. So that means this week sucks with trying to juggle our schedules b/c Ethan can't be there for a week (maybe even more, especially more if he gets it). And no, of all the things I had when I was little, I didn't get C.P.....so that's another factor...plus Camp is right around the corner and so is the triathlon. Yeah, I'm pissed.
Although today was a really nice day - beautiful weather. Ethan and I took a walk to the park & did the swings, finished with a longer walk home and he fell asleep...then this afternoon I took him to the pool and he kicked straight for 40 minutes, impressing the on-lookers - "hey, that baby is almost swimming already". Took a great nap.
And work sucks too.
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment