Sunday, January 3, 2010

I learned this from 2009

So here are some things that I asked Jason to think about...the question was: What did you learn from 2009 (or from Ethan)? I'll do mine in the next post. Here are Jason's...

* there is way less time in a day than I thought there was
* baby laughs are contagious
* there's an endless list of things I want to do with Ethan
* sleeping past 7:30am is a luxury
* one year old's are quicker than you think
* realized my parents sacrificed a lot more than I ever imagined
* having dogs is not just like having children
* it's fun to take embarassing pics of your kid for later in life
* graham crackers & milk are just as good as I remember them

He also said that he learned that he is less patient than he thought he was....however, I think that's opposite.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love it! I am certainly pondering the same things.