I'm at 30 weeks now - so only 10 more to go, assuming I go full term. I'm definitely starting to feel more discomfort in my hips and back, but nothing that's a really big deal. I went back to teh gym and I'm doing the dance class (30 min of it). I went Thursday morning and I got some serious looks - one person even said "are you going to dance with that baby??" During a quick water break I got a lot of "high-5" type comments. Surely a lot of these women exercised when they were pregnant, right?? Surely, I'm not the only one! I start having OB appts every two weeks now. I'm really glad that we did a bunch of traveling this summer early on...doing all that stuff now would be more challenging. I contacted our local Smart Start agency for info on childcare and they sent me a list of all the possibilities in NB. There's only a handful of places that accept infants and the waiting list can be 6mos to 2 years. So clearly, I'm way behind. We will be making some phone calls to get on waiting lists and doing some site visits starting this week. I've been so focused on other things, that slipped my mind for a while. Oh, and we are very close to a name - FINALLY!! We've got it narrowed down to 3 and there's clearly a winner. So maybe in a few days J will let me reveal - assuming we stay in agreement on it. Here is a pic of some of what Paul & Debi sent us from Colarado. Check out the shoes!! :)
4 years ago