We had a great time in Raleigh - I had a shower from Elvis, Nikki, and Jaymee. It was at Elvis' house and it was super clean! :) We got a bassinet, diaper genie, blue bathtub, TONS of clothes which are being washed right now, wipe warmer, some diapers, baby gate, tons of washcloths and.......drum roll please.....we got a leash from Elvis. Yes, a real child's leash - you know what I'm talking about. I didn't have my camera with me at the shower so if I get some pics from others I'll post them later. The greatest thing I got today was - the curtains!!!!! They are up and look SO good! Click on the pic to see them up close. Ruth is also going to make some sheets, a crib bumper, and recover a stool Gramma made a long time ago in the same material. We went to Babies R Us in Raleigh today and updated the registry; we still need to do that at Target.
No progress on the shed today but there will be more soon. He has to sand the walls and then we can paint 'em. So I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. Good thing because I'm 32 weeks!
Don't forget to vote for the Presidential Dog! It's a close race right now...
No progress on the shed today but there will be more soon. He has to sand the walls and then we can paint 'em. So I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. Good thing because I'm 32 weeks!
Don't forget to vote for the Presidential Dog! It's a close race right now...