First, we still don't have our professional pics back yet to proof - it's over 4 weeks now. Is it too much to ask to see them by now?? I'm not being sarcastic or irritated - I'm just asking?? Anyone know what is realistic?? Maybe this week I hope. Anyway, we have made some official plans to fly out to SLC on Labor Day weekend. There's no good way to get there from here in terms of flights, layovers, etc....so we're going to "suck it up" and fly from here to Charlotte, then to SLC. The second flight is about 4 hours. All 3 of us may need drugs on that flight.
The weekend after that is the MS bike ride, which Jason and I are planning on doing again this year. Not sure what J is committing to, but I'm doing the 30-30 option rather than doing the 75miles. (30 miles Sat, 30 miles Sun). My cardiologist is also riding, but he's doing 100-30...so I"m hoping to ride some with him on Sunday. Plus, I'm still doing the triathlon in October so I'm hoping by then I'll be in better shape. I've almost hit my first goal of 30 pounds, so hopefully by then I'll be on to my 2nd goal of 40. Swimming is tricky here lately - the pool is only open from 1-7, and within that they close at :45 on the hour for mandatory "rest"...in most pools they do adult swim then, but not here. NOBody can swim. Given the humid weather in the afternoon, we have a lot of storms during that time so if there's a hint of thunder or lightning they close. Makes it a tiny window of opportunity to swim. Regardless, I'm still doing it even if I have veyr little swim experience. It won't kill me. :)
4 years ago
1 comment:
You go girl! No matter how much you lose, you are looking fantastic! Having fun goals like triathlons and big bike rides always helps.
Post a Comment