Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sneak Peak at Ethan's Photo Shoot!!

Hey! If you look on the right side of this blog I have several other blogs I check in with....there's one called Leigh Ann Hines - she's the photographer that did pics with Ethan a few weeks ago. Go to that site and scroll down; you can see a sneak peak of pics that she did with him at the park. Here's what I need you to do: at the bottom of those pics is a place for comments. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! If we get 10 comments, we get a free 5x7 pic...and believe me, these professional pics are really expensive so I'd greatly appreciate you doing that!!!!!! Thanks sooooo much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

comment has been added, it didn't show up yet, but I am going to assume that she has to approve it first. Those pictures are amazing!!