

It's hard to tell from the pics above, but Jason decided to trace Ethan on my office flipchart paper...he barely fit on it. But the pen was one of those "wet" ink pens and it got all over his arms, feet, legs, etc. This was the only pic I got of it...but you can see the process in the video. Ethan is officially 8 months old as of this past weekend. I predict he'll be walking by 10 mos - He has no interest in crawling at all. We have a LOT of baby-proofing to do, let me tell ya...... I have several plants that are going to lose their nice location.
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! OMG he is so stinking cute! I love the way that he was jumping the whole time Jason was trying to walk him around. My prediction is that he will skip walking and crawling and go straight to the Olympic long jump finals. HAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment