Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I want Oprah's Carpet

Yesterday was a really tough day for nausea...I took a nap from 2-4pm, and then took some nausea meds that made me abundantly sleepy and slept from 5pm to 8pm...and then yes I did sleep from 10pm to almost 8am. So if you add that up, it was 5 hrs in the day and 10hrs at night. That's a TON of sleeping. I woke up this morning not knowing exactly what day it was.

During all my slumber, I had a couple of weird dreams but one in particular was about Oprah...apparently we were good friends and I was at her house. She had this really unique carpet with kinda' fluffy designs in it so it was like a pillow. I told her I was going to get some for my office and she was quick to let me know it was really expensive and that SHE could afford it. Then she took me outside and showed me the place (on her property?) where they actually made the carpet. So stupid.