4 years ago
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Thursday, Friday, & Saturday
Thursday was a great day. I think that my body just had enough sleep because I woke up at 5am ready to go. So I go up & made french toast. I was up all day with no nap, and even went to a full hour of dance class at the gym. I did take some grapes so that I could have a quick break halfway through since I'm eating all the time to avoid the nausea. Friday was Ok but I definitely didn't feel as great. We were meeting some folks in the afternoon to do some kayaking and that was good to take my mind off it. It's Saturday morning now and Jason is fishing. I'm going to try and go to the yoga class at 10:30am. I think we are going to go see the new comedy Baby Mama that just came out. Tomorrow I'm going to a maternity fair up in Greenville.