Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm convinced that Libby knows I'm pregnant

Libby is definitely acting a little different, it's subtle and maybe even be in my head...but I think that she really does know. She won't let me out of her sight - she stares at me all the time for no reason. She follows me to the bathroom and sits and watches me there too. She used to sit outside the door, but not now. I know those aren't serious clues, but she just has a difference in her behavior that's noticeable.

The past 5 days in a row I have gone to the gym or done yoga at home. I'm determined to keep it up as long as I physically can or until I"m told not to. I did double check with my doc and she said it's fine to continue what I was doing. I've gone to 2 dance classes lately at the gym and halfway through I go to the back and eat grapes for nausea prevention. I've gone through bags & bags of grapes - after this is finished I may never eat another grape again. This weekend the grapes were hiding behind something and I almost flipped out because I thought Jason had taken them with him mountain biking - all I could think was How could he DO this to me! But I found 'em later and then felt stupid. He knows better than that!

Last night Jason said something he thought was funny, and clearly it was not funny to me - and he said that he wanted regular Chan back...I thought to myself, this is just the tip of the iceberg buddy. Hang on.