Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yoga for pregnancy might fix my short fuse

So I went to Amazon.com and got 2 DVD's that are yoga for pregnancy. One is 35 minutes, and the other has 3 different time amounts: 15, 30, and 45 minutes. So far I've done the 15 minute section twice. It's really good and seems to be a good fit for me. I'm still going to the dance class at the gym 2x a week - as long as I can or until I'm told not to. I use a hear rate monitor to make sure it doesn't get too high...easier said than done.

I'm glad I got it because it really does help to destress. I've got two big work projects I'm closing within the next week and starting to feel pretty crappy, and especially having a short fuse. I'm having trouble sleeping at night and try to take an afternoon nap IF possible...which probably just puts me in a cycle of not being able to sleep at night. I've always disliked our coffee table and I keep having thoughts of taking it to the back yard and beating it with a bat. It takes up my yoga space - so that seems like a logical solution to the problem. No??