4 years ago
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Beautiful Weather - 33 weeks now
Today is Sunday and the weather here is absolutely beautiful. It's about 80 with minimal humidity and the rest of the week should be a little cooler. That's really nice for here. Yesterday we went kayaking for about 2 hours in Slocum Creek, about 20 minutes away. Libby went too - every time she saw a fish jump she would start crying. Jason finished sanding the shed this morning. In a bit we're going to go to Lowe's to get an inside paint color that we can both agree on. I want something bright, and I'm sure he will want to compromise. Then, it's carpet down and we can start playing musical furniture!!! This morning I put some color on my hair because the roots were just unacceptable. So now it's darker & pretty close to my natural color, although I really don't know what that is anymore. Last night we put up some bookshelves in Ethan's room and painted those letters you can get "E-T-H-A-N" in royal blue. I'll get them hung up later today and get some pics up. Also, I'll be making copies of the DVD 3D ultrasound today...I'll send a copy to family but if anyone else wants to see, let me know. It's almost an hour and honestly, it's the same thing over & over! :) You probably won't be as excited about it as WE are.