I went to class last night and about half way through, I though...hmmmmm, I'm not sure how much longer I can do this! I think that after Camp I'm going to have to slow down a bit. Camp is actually one of the main reasons I've been so active -wanting to keep up and be able to be as active there as possible. I have an OB appt Wed morning, breastfeeding class Thursday night, and tour of the hospital Monday night.
As for the shed, the returned A/C unit will be delivered today (finally). Once that gets put in the carpet will go down. In the meantime I seriously need to get a handle on the disaster that is my office. It looks like all my files exploded. It will be really nice to have a guest room and a kids room, as well as my office "out" of the house. Sometimes separating the two can be hard. Not much longer now...I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
4 years ago