Tuesday, December 30, 2008

He's growing fast!


Ethan is growing fast! He's up to 4oz formula at most every feeding now. He's definitely over 10 pounds and is out of most of his newborn clothes. I'm not even sure he's worn everything he had! Due to lots of gas & farty-pants, we changed formula to a soy-based product. He really likes it, but I'm not sure if it's making any difference or not yet. Too soon to tell. Last night I tried to put my belly button ring back in and it worked!! I did have to poke it through a very thin layer of skin..eeeew. It really looks pretty with the stretch marks & fat roll... :) But I went back to the gym last night & got an hour of cardio in and feel GREAT! I'm not even that sore this morning. J and I are trying to work out a schedule so that I can keep going back. Exercise is like medication to me and I was really missing it. We normally go to the beach for New Year's but it might only be 40degrees on the first so we'll see. We were hoping to take Ethan for his first beach trip.