He's still a little bit ambivalent about bath time - he doens't dislike it, but he's not totally committed to it either! We were supposed to have snow this morning - but nope. Just a big threat that we MIGHT. Oh well. It IS March, and things are starting to bloom, so let's just move on with the crazy weather and start warming up. Ethan's getting over a cold - almost finished. Still a little snotty but not that bad. Today Jas & I are both taking half days to be home with him. This is my last week of 3days a week for work...then I go to 4 days, hoping to do that for a good long while. Maybe a year or two. We'll see if it works out that way. My boss is suportive but can't commit to anything because we have a lot of variables up in the air right now.
4 years ago
1 comment:
It seems that he is more interested in the toys hanging above the sink than the bath. I can't believe how fast he has grown!
Post a Comment