Saturday, March 7, 2009

Not so crazy about the beach...
















Well, our exciting beach trip wasn't quite all we expected...he was gassy, fussy, and just not crazy about the bright sun. So it wasn't that great. But we came home and it was warmer here and spent a lot of time in the backyard, and those are a couple of pics here. We did get a few really cute pics there (at the beach) so here they are! -AND you must notice the wardrobe of Jason & Ethan at the beach...how cuuute is that!





3 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG, the matching shirts are just too cute! Ethan will have many opportunities to "warm up" to the beach.

Unknown said...

I like the extreme fighter pose. With that look on his face his opponent won't stand a chance.

Anonymous said...

Hello.
I got your blog from the circle of mom's discussion. I hope you don't mind. I wanted to tell you that your little guy is SOOOOO cute. He is so precious looking!
Chelsea Stone