Ethan is 14.1 pounds and 25.5 inches long. He had four shots yesterday and is Mr. Crabby Pants this morning....can't really blame him. All is good! This week's been a little crazy with our schedules since our sitter was away with a death in the family. In the pic you can see that Libby & Tina are very good helpers. :) The weather is colder this weekend so we probably can't get him out & about like we would like to. At least it's not rainy. Tina's helping Jason with some bike repairs this morning, I'm getting a hair cut, and Libby wants to play pinecone.
The doc said that we can start him on rice cereal now!! So I'm on my way to get some of that...we already have some baby spoons. I plan on video taping him taking it off a spoon for the first time; I doubt it'll go too smoothly! :) He seems young to me for that, but ok. Doc also said that there's some weird-name-thing on his scalp and we need to get some SelsunBlue shampoo for him, along with putting some mineral oil on after it's washed. It's not cradle cap, it's something else.
No comments:
Post a Comment