It's Saturday morning and J is going to take Ethan to Raleigh soon for mother's day. I'm not going because this is the third Sat in a row that I have to work. It's getting a bit ridiculous. But in order to do something fun tomorrow I gotta work today. If the weatehr cooperates we are going to borrow a friend's boat & use that tomorrow. Hopefully we can get a few good pics. Our camera is on the edge of dying. We literally have to replace the batteries after about 10-15 pics, every time. We haven't even had it that long but given the amount that we use it we definitely can't live without it! I mean, what would I do with the blog? And Snapfish pics? One thing I need to do this weekend is take out his smaller clothes - again. A lot of his 6mo clothes are too small for him. He's not quite 6mos yet, but I swear baby clothing isn't any different than women's clothes - ya know how a size 8 from one company is really more like a 6, and with another company it's more like a 10. Same thing with baby stuff. It's not all really a 6month size. It just depends. I swear that Tigger outfit was great last week, and I'm sure he won't be able to wear it next week.
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment